Wednesday 22 August 2012

How to travel in style....

Here's a quick tip on how to arrive in style when you're travelling...

When I travel I don't do my hair at the start of the journey. My go-to style for a long haul flight is to have my hair wrapped and tied under a pretty headscarf - I also don't do my makeup either.

Once I get off the plane my first stop is the ladies room where I do my face and my hair - then I step out to meet whoever's picking me up looking fresh and having them wondering how I look so put together after a long flight :-)



Ms Henissi x

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I have nominated you for a versatile blogger award. Keep blogging, I love to learn new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! This is a topic that I don't see discussed often. I usually pin my twists up and put them into a headband for flights. It helps to keep my hair in place while I sleep.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? Any HHJ help or advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Ms Henissi