Friday 10 August 2012

My First Wash Day (part 1)

Today was a lovely warm, sunny day and I was working from home so I decided it would be perfect for my first wash day and a good time to try out pre-pooing, doing a DC and air drying.
I also decided that I'd do my first video to document how everything went...

The products I used are:
  • Pre-poo
A mixture of:
  1. KeraCare Essential Oils
  2. Alberto Balsam Cocomut & Lychee Conditioner
  3. Pantene Pro V Colour Seal concentrate.

  • Wash
KeraCare Hydrating detangling Shampoo

  • Deep Condition
A mixture of:
  1. KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner
  2. Superdrug Coconut & Sweet Almond Intensive Conditioner
I'll be back tomorrow with my air dry results...

Ms Henissi x

2 comments:

What do you think of this post? Any HHJ help or advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Ms Henissi