Tuesday 21 August 2012

Second Wash Day - Protein Conditioner

My second wash day rolled around incredibly quickly!
I was a but pressed for time as I was washing late on a Thursday evening before having to go to work and then heading to V Festival (yes I had to get that in there) on the Friday.
I have bought some coconut oil and peppermint oil so I did a pre-poo with that before washing with my Keracare shampoo. I decided to go for a protein conditioner so used my Apogee keratin reconstructor under my heat wrap then used the Apogee Keratin and Green Tea leave in. I didn't't notice a massive difference in the feel of my hair after using it but I have noticed a reduction in breakage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? Any HHJ help or advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Ms Henissi